School Dinners/Packed Lunches
- School Dinners are provided by Caterlink. The food is prepared at St Mark’s school and transported to us just before serving. The meals are prepared from scratch using fresh ingredients. The menu complies with government nutritional guidelines. For more information see the Caterlink website at www.mycaterlink.co.uk.kcc.
- School Dinners Payment: Meals cost £2.10 per day. Payment can be made in cash in a sealed envelope marked with your child’s full name, class, dates the meal(s) are required and the amount enclosed. Caterlink operates a ‘zero debit’ policy, which means dinners must be paid for in advance. Please make payment on a Monday morning for the week ahead, or at least on the morning of the day your child requires a meal.
- Universal Free School Meals for Infant children: From September 2014 all pupils in Reception, year 1 and year 2 are entitled to a free school meal everyday.
- Other Free School Meals: Families who receive certain benefits are entitled for their child to receive a Free School Meal. If you feel your child is eligible for this, please contact the School Office in confidence
- Packed lunches should be sent in a named lunchbox not in a carrier bag to avoid confusion. Please ensure drinks bottles are also clearly named. St Paul’s is a healthy eating school and we would very much welcome your cooperation with not including sweets and chocolate bars as part of their packed lunch. Children should not bring peanut butter or other nut based spread sandwiches into school, as we currently have pupils with nut allergies.