School Dinners/Packed Lunches
- School Dinners we provide a healthy and tasty school meal every day. Our new catering company from September 2020 is Nourish.
- School Dinners Payment: Meals cost £2.30 per day (£11.50 per week) We are now a CASHLESS SCHOOL meaning all meals need to be paid for online via your Parentmail account. Please make payment on a Monday morning for the week ahead, or at least on the morning of the day your child requires a meal.
- Universal Free School Meals for Infant children: From September 2014 all pupils in Reception, year 1 and year 2 are entitled to a Universal free school meal everyday.
- Other Free School Meals: Families who receive certain benefits are entitled for their child to receive a Free School Meal. If you feel your child is eligible for this, please contact the School Office in confidence.
- Packed lunches should be sent in a named lunchbox not in a carrier bag to avoid confusion. Please ensure drinks bottles are also clearly named. St Paul’s is a healthy eating school and we would very much welcome your cooperation with not including sweets and chocolate bars as part of their packed lunch.
- We are a NUT FREE SCHOOL so no products containing nuts are allowed in school (peanut butter, Nutela and other chocolate and nut based spreads included)